ASSOCIATION WELFARE SERVICES
The Association Welfare team’s services for members & family include:
- Hospital Visitations to all Public, as well as Calvary & Flinders Private medical sites. Additionally, the Jamie Larcombe Veterans Mental health Centre.
- Visits to other Private Hospitals, Aged Care or Home situations on request
- Support with access to D.V.A. services, e.g. wellness support facilities in the home, e.g. ramps, walking frames, security equipment, home care, DVA provided transport, taxis, ambulance, accounts etc.
- Help with personal management, & end of life issues such as Financial help & management, Aged Care decisions, Legal support, Funeral Services, limited Department of Human Services help.
- Help with home shopping.
- As well, involvement of other Ex Service Organisations, such as Legacy, War Widows Guild, RSL Care, Partners of Veterans etc.
- We can also facilitate pension support using Pension Officers in other ESO’s & for War Widows, Legacy in particular. Speak to us about this also.
- In the first instance, if you wish, please feel free to contact Mick Curry 84477171/0417843262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any help/guidance re. the above
- we are your go to team