- Advance Care Directives – South Australia This is a detailed site providing all necessary information and guidance for making an Advance Care Directive.
- BDM Online Services – Justice of the Peace Search (cbs.sa.gov.au) enter your postcode and get a list of JP’s in your area. Alternatively, contact your council and find out if they offer a JP service.
- Services Australia This provides access into Centrelink and other agencies.
- ADF.Records@defence.gov.au Access personal records.
- https://www.defence.gov.au/Records/EulogyRequests.asp Details of service for use at funeral.
- https://www.dva.gov.au/about-us/dva-forms/request-permission-use-service-badge Allows use of badge in notices and on memorials.
- firstname.lastname@example.org To request use of corps/unit badge for notices and memorials.
- Service SA Opens into accessing a range of state departments and services.
- SA.GOV.AU – Planning ahead (www.sa.gov.au) Information on wills, powers of attorney etc.