Department of Health Advice – COVID Vaccination Certificate – Full report can be found HERE.
Australia’s COVID-19 vaccines will become available in phases. Priority groups have been identified using public health, medical and epidemiological evidence.
This includes people that would be at higher risk of serious illness if they contracted COVID-19, and those most likely to be exposed to it.
People will need to provide proof of these conditions to demonstrate their eligibility for vaccination via My health record, a health professional referral if required or a declaration form
I have contacted DVA and they referred me to the Department of Health Minister, Greg Hunt MP, office. They have advised that, at this stage, as most Veterans and probably all TPI/SRs do not either have, or use, a Medicare Card that the following are the only options for receiving a Vaccination Certificate following receiving your COVID Vaccination.
The options are –
- Log onto MyGov and access your Certificate through the
- Enter the Medicare portal; or
- Enter the MyHealth portal
- Ask you GP, or their staff, to print off a certificate for you
- Ring Services Australia and ask them for a copy to be mailed to you